One of the worst things is being “the competent one” at work, because not only does everybody ask you everything constantly (even stuff they could read up on quite easily by themselves) but everybody also just assumes that you’ll be fine with everything thrown your way. And once you really need help? If you don’t spell it out in huge fuckin neon paint on all the walls nobody will notice. I’m so sick of being the conpetent one and having to think for 3 people extra constantly but at the same time I also don’t know how to not automatically think about these things when I can see the work so clearly in front of me.
3. list your fandoms and one character from each that you identify with
Okay this is going to be a long one, although some fandoms are more like old loves. I’m not really active in them but they still hold a special place in my heart:
Supernatural - Dean and Cas
Teen Wolf - Stiles Stilinski
Without a Trace - Danny Taylor
Firefly - Kaylee Frye
Doctor Who - Mickey Smith
Harry Potter - Ron Weasley
The Dresden Files - Molly Carpenter
Tales from the Nightside - John Taylor
Torchwood - Owen Harper, Toshiko Sato
Hogan’s Heroes - Ivan Kinchloe
The Lord of the Rings - Pippin Took
Welcome to Night Vale - Steve Carlsberg
Avatar: The last Airbender - Zuko
13. inside or outdoors?
Depends on my mood, but I like both, most of the time I spend more time inside though.
29. three songs that you connect with right now.
Thanks for asking :)
what you said was very sweet and means a lot to me but i am incapable of properly responding in any way besides “thank you so much aaaah” because i do not know how to accurately express the exact level of my gratitude to where you completely understand how much what you said meant to me without me getting even more emotional and looking like a fucking nerd: an autobiography
- if someone wanted to really understand you, what would they read, watch, and listen to?
- have you ever found a writer who thinks just like you? if so, who?
- list your fandoms and one character from each that you identify with.
- do you like your name? is there another name you think would fit you better?
- do you think of yourself as a human being or a human doing? do you identify yourself by the things you do?
- are you religious/spiritual?
- do you care about your ethnicity?
- what musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime?
- are you an artist?
- do you have a creed?
- describe your ideal day.
- dog person or cat person?
- inside or outdoors?
- are you a musician?
- five most influential books over your lifetime.
- if you’d grown up in a different environment, do you think you’d have turned out the same?
- would you say your tumblr is a fair representation of the “real you”?
- what’s your patronus?
- which Harry Potter house would you be in? or are you a muggle?
- would you rather be in Middle Earth, Narnia, Hogwarts, or somewhere else?
- do you love easily?
- list the top five things you spend the most time doing, in order.
- how often would you want to see your family every year?
- have you ever felt like you had a “mind-meld” with someone?
- could you live as a hermit?
- how would you describe your gender/sexuality?
- do you feel like your outside appearance is a fair representation of the “real you”?
- on a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is it for someone to get under your skin?
- three songs that you connect with right now.
- pick one of your favorite quotes.
Our story begins in a rickety old shack on a lonely hill, where the floorboards creak with long forgotten stories and the wind howls through broken windows.